Oolong from Thailand , which combines the taste of green tea and light oolong. The light tones of citrus fruits complement the delicate grass .
Cotecho tea gift set of 9x10 bags
A selection of the best Ceylon organic teas and natural herbal infusions.
97% satisfied customers
Free transport over 77€
All in stock
Coffee roasted every week
Versatile and wholesome, ceylon tea is the rich base to many a fancifull brew. Whether it is revitalisation, relaxation or simply something to satisfy a sweet craving that you desire, this collection of flavours by Cotecho has something for all.
The planet´s love for Ceylon tea dates back to the early 1800s, when the British smuggled a Chinese tea plant to the Royal Botanical Gardens in Ceylon´s hill country - a cool, humid and drizzly climate perfect for growing high quality tea. In fact, it was discovered that the lowlands of the island, too, were ideal for growing other kinds of tea. With this veritable goldmine of favourable tea- growing conditions, what followed for decades to come was the gowth of what would become on of sri lanka´s most successful exports to date.
Find the flavour you crave with these organic teas and natural herbal infusions of Ceylon tea.
Package contains : 9x10 bags:
- English Breakfast - BIO black tea
- Earl Gray - BIO black tea with bergamot essential oil
- Forestberry - hibiscus flower, apple pieces, rose hips, strawberries, blueberries, black without fruit
- Green Tea Strawberry - BIO green tea with strawberry whipped cream
- Green Tea - BIO green tea
- Green Tea Lemon - BIO green tea with lemon
- Peppermint - peppermint leaves
- Chamomile and Honey - chamomile, honey
- Black Tea Forest Fruit - BIO black tea, forest fruit aroma
How to make the perfect cup of coffee : use 1 tea bag for 1 cup. Pour freshly boiled water into a cup and infuse for 3-5 minutes, sweeten to taste.