Tea Cotecho gift set 9x10 bags
A selection of Ceylon's finest organic teas and natural herbal infusions.
97% satisfied customers
Free transport over 81€
All in stock
Coffee roasted every week
Versatile and healthy Ceylon tea is a rich base for many fantastic drinks. Whether it's revitalising, relaxing or simply something to satisfy your sweet tooth, this collection of Cotecho flavours has something for everyone.
The love of Ceylon tea dates back to the early 19th century when the British smuggled the Chinese tea plant into the Royal Botanic Gardens in the Ceylon Highlands - a cool, damp and drizzly climate ideal for growing high quality tea. In fact, the lowlands of the island were found to be ideal for growing other types of tea. With this veritable goldmine of favourable conditions for tea cultivation, what followed for decades became one of Sri Lanka's most successful exports to date.
Find the taste you crave with these organic teas and natural herbal infusions of Ceylon tea.
Package contains: 9x10 sachets:
- English Breakfast- Organic Black Tea
- Earl Grey- Organic black tea with bergamot essential oil
- Forestberry- hibiscus flower, apple pieces, rosehip, strawberry, blueberry, elderberry
- Green Tea Strawberry- BIO green tea with strawberry whipped cream flavour
- Green Tea- Organic green tea
- Green Tea Lemon- Organic green tea with lemon
- Peppermint- Peppermintleaves
- Chamomile and Honey- chamomile, honey
- Black Tea Forest Fruit- BIO black tea, forest fruit aroma
How to make the perfect cup of coffee: use 1 tea bag for 1 cup. Pour freshly boiled water into the cup and steep for 3-5 minutes, sweeten to taste.