Base - quality coffee beans
What is most important when making coffee? Well, the coffee beans themselves . Whether you have the best coffee machine or master ten different coffee brewing techniques, if you choose low-quality beans, you will not prepare the perfect drink. You can prepare a drink from freshly ground coffee beans both with and without a coffee machine.
That's why we make sure has the widest selection of grains ready for you. Whether you are looking for Arabica or Robusta, roasted or unroasted, fermented, lighter or darker roasted, you will definitely choose from us.
Coffee is produced by about seventy countries around the world. But not everyone sells their coffee on world markets. Many countries see coffee production and sales as a top product of the economy and are dependent on sales revenue.
Which coffee to choose?
If you've only recently begun to break into the secrets of making coffee or you are going to experiment, it can be quite difficult choose the right one. What to decide? There are several criteria to consider .
Whole beans or ground coffee?
If coffee beans become artificial, they should be consumed immediately. Afterwards, this quality and best select coffee loses its aroma.
For each coffee, you can choose the grinding in the product detail, grind exactly to your method of preparation, because the roughness of grinding depends. From freshly ground coffee beans, you can prepare a drink as in coffee machine, even without it. If you do not have a coffee grinder, you can also buy it conveniently in our e-shop.
How fresh is coffee? We roast for you every week.
Of course, coffee also depends on freshness. Whether the coffee is roasted or ground, the sooner it becomes a drink, the better. That's why we roast our Gourmet Coffee for you every week, so you can be sure of absolute freshness. This, of course, will affect the resulting tastes. We also have caffeine-free coffee.
Do you like Robusta or Arabica?
The first decision is to to choose between the two types of grains we know. There are two basic types of coffee, Arabica coffee and Robusta coffee for short. All coffees in our country, except for India Cherry and Pura vida blends, contain only Arabica coffee.
- Arabica coffee is difficult to grow and harvest. It is therefore usually more expensive, but has a full taste and is strongly aromatic.
- Robusta coffee, on the other hand, contains more caffeine, so it's much more bitter. The coffee is harvested green until later roasted. The end customer usually buys roasted coffee, but if you want to roast coffee yourself, you can also buy it from us green coffee.
Why buy fresh coffee from us?
- We can deliver the coffee in stock the next day after ordering!
- Stone shops in Prague and collection points throughout the Czech Republic.
- We have a wide range of products for making coffee and tea, as well as quality custom selection of coffee.
- Need advice? Our customer support is here for you.