Coffee Rusty Nails Ethiopia Wolichu Wachu, 250g
  • New

Coffee Rusty Nails Ethiopia Wolichu Wachu, 250g

€11.72
Tax included

Taste the great coffee of Ethiopia by Wolich Wach from the Brno roastery of selected Rusty Nails coffee.

Profile: RED POV FRUIT - LEMON BARK

Would you like to grind coffee?
In stock , At your place 30.09.
Quantity

Rusty Nails

97% satisfied customers

Free transport over 77€

All in stock

 

Coffee roasted every week

The Wolichu Wachu washing station was established in 2017 and is used by 4,500 local growers around Haro Wachu in Uraga district (Oromia region, central Ethiopia). She will process the cherries as needed. According to the manager of the washing station, 90% of the delivered cherries are of the Bourbon variety and the remaining 10% of the Typika variety. The collection took place at an altitude of 2100 - 2300 m above sea level at the turn of 2019/2020 (November - February).

This specific lot was processed by the dry method. It is fresh "natural" with a medium body and floral aroma . The taste is dominated by red stone fruit and citrusiness reminiscent of lemon peel.

1481

Data sheet

Roasting
middle
Coffee processing
Natural
Acidity
middle
Type
100% Arabica