The taste of hand-ground coffee
Many coffee lovers cannot resist the smell and taste of hand-ground coffee. If we add to the whole mix the now unusual experience of manual coffee preparation, it is no wonder that kavy-94">grinding coffee will become a beautiful ritual that you will look forward to every day. But how do you know your way around the various manual grinders that we can find on the market?
When is a hand grinder suitable for me?
Of course, a manual coffee grinder is not suitable for everyone. On the contrary, it will be a good idea if:
- The main reason for choosing a manual grinder is that they are cheaper and better quality than electric at a similar price.
- Usually grind only a small amount of coffee, roughly 1-4 servings.
- You want to travel with the grinder and need a portable version.
- Do you like the atmosphere around preparation of coffee, for you it is a ritual or a moment that you only have by yourself for myself.
How to choose a hand grinder?
Choosing a manual coffee grinder will make it easier for us to answer these questions:
- How much do I put up with the quality of the ground coffee? Even between manual coffee grinders there are huge differences in the quality of grinding stones and other parts. It is usually true that you will pay more for a better quality hand grinder, in many cases more than for an electric grinder.
- Do I have a grinder for home or for travel? Among the manual coffee grinders we can find large pieces, intended for a clearly visible place in the kitchen, but also smaller models, directly ready for travel. Travel models are even equipped with a case or bag.
- How much coffee will I grind in it? Of course, the required size of the grinder or its container will depend on this. If you suffer from hand-ground coffee, but at the same time drink it often, the grinder should be suitable.
- Does design matter to me? Manual coffee grinders are often highly designed. So it will be important to choose one that will suit your home. Nowadays, you can choose almost any design, from Japanese minimalism to Czech rustic style, when your mill will look like a painting by Josef Lady.
Do you want to read something about which coarseness to choose for coffee grinding? Then read this article on grinding.
Why buy hand grinders from us?
- A manual coffee or spice grinder that is in stock can be delivered the next day after ordering!
- Stone stores in Prague and collection points throughout the Czech Republic.
- We have a wide range of products for preparing coffee and tea, as well as quality coffee.
- Do you need advice? Our customer support is here for you.